It’s Fall!

Current members MUST have a valid 2020 vehicle parking permit decal clearly visible on any vehicle parked at Swan Lake common areas. We suggest placing it in the middle of the front windshield behind the rear view mirror for community consistency.
Unaccompanied vehicles will be towed.
Two vehicle stickers are provided to all current members. If you need additional stickers for additional household members, the cost is $5. Email request to  Verification of residency will be requested. Any persons sharing stickers with non residents will be subject to their membership being cancelled.

Follow us Facebook for current up to date information at

Gate locks were changed last fall so if you have not yet exchanged yours, email your name, address and key # to to schedule a meeting for replacement.   If you are a current member and do not have a key to exchange, email the request to the prior email address and be aware that there is a $30 deposit fee to obtain a key.   SHUT THE GATE AND LOCK IT BEHIND YOU UPON ENTRY AND DEPARTURE.  Any member discovered sharing their key, membership card, sticker, etc. to a non-resident or non-member will be subject to membership cancellation.

Current Members ONLY shall have access to the lake for fishing. As usual, absolutely no fishing from beach area.  Fishing along dam and from islands is permitted.  Current member of household must be present.   

As always, Board members are not responsible for incidents occurring on the public roadways within the subdivision and do not provide security services. Call Henry County Police Dept at 770-957-9121 for issues requiring their services. 

Stay safe and take care of each other.

Please remember to clean up any trash when you enjoy the lake and leave only footprints behind.

2020 Member Statements were sent out in January 2020. All invoices were issued hard copy via US Mail and you may have also received it electronically via email if we have your email address on file.  Contact us at for any billing questions.

Buying or selling a property in Swan Lake Estates?  If selling, please disclose the property association information to any prospective buyers.  Your real estate agent will provide you with the necessary document.  If buying, please request the disclosure document from your buyers agent in order to provide our contact information to the closing attorney.

All closing requests needed by title / closing attorney should be sent to   Please include the property parcel number and current owner name for response.